When you complete the Colour and Make-up and the Personal Stylist training, you will be recognised as a fully qualified Colour Me Beautiful Image Consultant.
By having attended our Personal Stylist and our Colour & Make-up training courses (including the two-day advanced colour and two-day advanced face-to-face courses) you are now recognised as a fully qualified Image Consultant.
Watch our video to find out what some of our recently trained consultants have to say about training with us.
- Your contact details can be included on our Directory of Consultants as an "Image Consultant". This Directory receives well over 1,000 visitors each day and is the single largest portal for finding Image Consultants in the world.
- You will receive support to grow your business from our experienced team at head office, as well as your Consultant Support Manager.
- You will be welcome to attend our Conferences and Regional meetings in the UK and across Europe.
- You will have access to our 'Consultant's Lounge', which contains a vast array of documents and images intended to help you build your confidence, increase your business, create a website and market your services.
- You will receive a Certificate as evidence that you are now an Image Consultant. You are encouraged to display this prominently in your studio.
- Most importantly, you will be recognised as a qualified professional Image Consultant by your clients and potential clients.
Face-to-face training venue: Manchester City Centre
Once you have read the above information, please contact our Training Manager, Pat Henshaw on +44 (0)1772 750052 opt 4 or email@example.com.
"The course itself was well constructed and I just loved your 'style' of training. Your knowledge, tips and advice were invaluable and your professionalism and sense of humour made for a great course. I feel inspired and motivated and perhaps a little nervous too!" Tracey Ward