- Duration: 2 dayS (09.30 hrs to 17.00HRS)
- Pre-requsites: online 5 module live interactive training must be completed
- UK Venue: manchester
- Includes: Certificate of qualification, ADDITIONAL 46 colour drapes set of 8 ADD-ON SWATCH CARDS, detailed training manual, copies of Colour Me Beautiful SLIMMER AND BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.
- Price: £695 plus VAT
- Who Is This Course For?
- Individuals wanting to develop a flexible part-time or full-time image consulting business
- Professionals who work as coaches in the corporate world and want to add personal branding to their portfolio.
- Hairdressing and beauty professionals who want to offer Colour Analysis to their clients
For full details on the course, please click here
Watch our video to find out what some of our recently trained consultants have to say about training with us.
- Generate income from fees for your services and from the sale of colour me beautiful products
- Have earnings that are directly related to the amount of work you take on
- Have the satisfaction of running your own business with the freedom of deciding your own flexible hours
- Be a colour me beautiful consultant with a qualification that is recognised worldwide
- Generate income from fees for your services and from the sale of colour me beautiful cosmetics and other products
- Have access to resources and assistance to make your business in image consultancy a success
- Be able to offer colour consultations and presentations
- If you wish, be listed on colour me beautiful’s website directory as a colour consultant*
- Have the pleasure that comes from helping others realise their own potential
- You will receive a Certificate after attending this course which is recognised worldwide.
Click here for upcoming Colour & Make-Up training course dates.
To Book: Telephone our Training Manager, Pat Henshaw on +44 (0)1772 750052 opt 4 or you can email us.
What support will I receive after completing this course?
Image training with colour me beautiful is a complete business solution and this course is the first step in building your new business. You will also benefit from on-going support including:
- Regional meetings and conferences in the UK and selected cities around the world
- A network of like-minded consultants on whose experiences you can draw and learn from
- Promotion on the colour me beautiful website directory*
- E-newsletters that you will be able to use to market your business
- Promotions within the national press
- Access to an online library of photographs, articles, press releases etc to help you market your business
- Access to your regional support manager for any queries or advice
- Further assistance with your business in terms of support and marketing
When I've finished, which course(s) can I do next?
Most delegates who complete this course will already have completed the Personal Stylist Course. After attending these two courses you will be able to offer the entire range of services that clients expect from a Personal Stylist and Image Consultant. You can further enhance your skills by attending our Men's Image Course and Corporate Image Course.
* An annual Licence fee (currently £190+vat) is payable each year, commencing 12 months after you have completed the 2-day face-to-face training course. After your first complete year of trading, we ask that your annual spend is at least £1200+vat on consulting tools, scarves, books, and cosmetics. This tells us that you are an 'active' consultant and your skills are up to date. If your purchases are less than this amount, should we receive an application from and individual close by to you, we would accept them for training.
“I can’t thank you enough for making the week so enjoyable and memorable. Your style, humour and openness made the learning experience a real joy and I thoroughly enjoyed my week. I also feel that I have a ready made CMB family and your input and leadership inspired us all and I’m quite sure we will be staying in touch and supporting each other on this very exciting and interesting journey.” Sam Davis. Malaysia.
“Thank you so much for my fabulous week of Colour Training. I was a little apprehensive before starting but you very quickly made us all feel at ease making the course both interesting and fun. I have learnt so much and I am so excited about getting started.”Zoe Raygen, Lincoln.
"I wanted to get in touch to let you know how much I enjoyed the colour me beautiful, colour training last week. This was in no small part due to the energy and passion you shared with me and my fellow trainees. You are obviously not only very skilled and experienced in colour analysis, but also a very astute business woman, with a shrewd understanding of people. I was so impressed by your knowledge and assertiveness - you really are a wonderful mentor for us all. We also definitely got our money's worth - you kept going for ten hours a day, for five days in a row, without a break in energy or enthusiasm! I had an absolute ball, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend colour me beautiful to anyone interested in training in this area."Clare O'Loghlen, Romsey
"Just a note to say thank you for such a magical Colour Training last week. It was wonderful to learn so much in such a fun environment. Looking forward to starting my new career."Janet Butler, Argyle, Scotland.